You can export one prospect at a time or create an automatic flow of prospects and triggers.
Setting up the connection to Slack is an easy way to let your coworkers know about the hottest company changes in Vainu. You can get companies to Slack one by one or let Vainu do the work for you, for instance with an hourly update!
💡If you want a more customized solution for bringing information to Slack, Zapier does the job for you!
How to connect:
- Click on the Settings icon on the left panel.
- Choose Integrations.
- Click Connect under the Slack icon.
- Follow the steps to connect Slack to your Vainu account by using a link to your Slack channel and logging in.
NOTE! The first connection to Slack needs to be made by the admin/owner of the Slack channel. Please check Slack user rights from this link.
Export Signals to Slack
When you have connected your Slack to Vainu, you can export data directly to Slack.
- Go to the signal view on your list or open a company profile and go to the signal section.
- Find a signal you wish to export
- Click the icon with three dots, and then click the Slack icon. This will export the signal to the default channel chosen in the settings.
Export Companies to Slack
When you have connected a Slack channel with Vainu, you can export companies to Slack in two ways, both of which will export the company to your default channel, which you have selected in the settings.
(A) Go to the company view on your list. Find a company you want to export, and click on the icon with three dots and select the Slack icon.
(B) Open a specific company profile. Click the Slack icon on the top right corner of the company profile.
You can order alerts automatically to your Slack channel 🔔
You can automatically order alerts to your Slack channel with the Alert feature found in Vainu
- Click the Alerts icon on the left side.
- In the alerts, menu click "Set Alerts" on the right side of the list you wish to order alerts from.
- Select the signals and/or keywords you wish to use.
- In the delivery settings, choose Slack.
- Select the name for the alert, how often you would like to receive the signals and which channel the alerts will be delivered to.
If you have chosen Signals already as filters in your prospect list, Vainu will automatically apply those in your alert settings, so you don't have to choose them again.
Check our other commonly asked questions:
Make a basic search - Create a dynamic list
Edit your existing list & searches
Remove companies from your search / list
How to make AND, OR, NOT searches - Logic of Vainu searches
If you have any questions, please contact us through the chat in the bottom right corner or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org 💬