Export accounts from lists with up to 10k prospects directly to your CRM.
What is Mass Export?
Mass Export allows you to send a list of up to ten thousand (10 000) prospects from Vainu to your CRM with one click.
- You can choose to assign the companies or leads to one of your CRM users or distribute them to several users.
- You can select tags for your list of prospects for easier segmentation and targeted sales and marketing campaigns.
- Mass Export is available for HubSpot, Pipedrive, Salesforce, and Dynamics 365 Online CRM systems.
What do I need to use Mass Export?
- The correct user permissions in Vainu.*
- Admin rights in your CRM and Vainu. **
* Mass Export is not automatically included in all subscriptions. To activate Mass Export, we kindly ask you to contact your Vainu contact person or reach out to us!
** Each CRM user needs admin rights as every new Vainu tag will need to create a new value in a multi-select field in the CRM. CRM users will need permission to add both fields and values to those fields.
❗Pipedrive CRM users don't need admin rights in Pipedrive, as Vainu tags use a string field instead of a multi-select field.
Sending prospects as Accounts or Leads
Salesforce and Dynamics
If you're a user of Salesforce or Dynamics CRM system, you may be in a situation when you don't want to flood your Accounts with prospects you haven't qualified or closed yet. In this case, you can choose to send companies as Leads objects that aren't associated with your existing Accounts. This lets you follow your current sales process and only convert the Leads to Accounts when the time is right.
HubSpot and Pipedrive
Due to the nature of HubSpot and Pipedrive CRM systems, we've limited the exports to the CRM systems to Company and Organization objects. However, you can create and send more objects, i.e., more information, alongside your export. Vainu's connector will always associate any objects you choose to include in your export with your main object to your export to keep your CRM consistent and clean. Just remember to check that your data mapping is set up correctly to fit your needs!
|CRM||The main object to export||Additional objects to export alongside|
|Salesforce||You can base your export on Accounts or Leads.||Opportunity, Task|
|Dynamics||You can base your export on Accounts or Leads.||Annotation, Lead, Opportunity, Task|
|HubSpot||Your export will be based on Companies.||Deal, Note, Task|
|Pipedrive||Your export will be based on Organizations.||Activity, Lead, Deal, Note|
How does it work?
- Open the list you want to export from Vainu and make sure to click Save changes.
- Click Send to and select the right CRM.
3. Choose what to send, the tags for Accounts or Leads, and whom to assign them. Check above what can be sent to your CRM. You can add multiple tags and assign the Accounts to yourself or other team members.
4. Click Export and Vainu will check for duplicates and export the list to your CRM. The data mapping created in the integrations settings determines the exported data fields. If you wish to read more about Data mapping, you can do it here.
Good to know about Mass Export
Vainu tags are a unique field the connector will create so that you can tag companies with descriptive segment names. You can use, for example, the Vainu filters you have applied to make a target group or campaign-specific tags–use any tag name you like! You can add as many tags as you like or remove all the tags. You can also see a complete list of the tags you already have in your CRM. Read more about segmenting with Vainu tags >> here.
Overwriting the existing owner
In some situations, you may want the companies in your list to be owned entirely by one or a group of certain people. In this case, you can choose to make Vainu reassign the companies in your list to the CRM users you've assigned them to. If any of these companies are currently owned by someone else in the CRM, Vainu will overwrite that information. Now, we do make sure that if one of the users you have assigned companies to is also the original owner, they will keep that ownership. The option to overwrite is always off by default, but you can enable it for those circumstances where it is called for.
When using Vainu App you can monitor all exported files in Credit Dashboard (Upcoming feature). Read more about it here: Vainu Credit Dashboard
Should you have any questions, do reach out to our support team via chat or email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we're happy to help you out! 👩🏼💻