Learn how to change your password or how to request a new one.
Which version of Vainu are you using?
Changing your password through settings on vainu.app
You can change your password through the settings when using the new Vainu App. Navigate to settings either by selecting the bottom-most icon in the left-side menu or by clicking on the little profile icon in the upper-right corner to open a menu and then selecting "Settings.
If multiple categories are available, make sure you select Profile & Team from the left-hand list under Categories. You should see the email address you are using and a "Change password" link on the right. Click on the button and you will then be asked to enter your old password and the new password twice for confirmation.
Please note that your password must always be at least 8 characters long.
Changing your password through settings on app.vainu.io
When you remember your current password, you can change the password in Vainu Settings. You can access settings from the left sidebar by clicking the settings button at the bottom of it.
Go to settings -> Manage -> Account and then the "Change Password" tab
Password must be at least 8 characters long.
Forgotten password (app.vainu.io users)
If you forgot Vainu password, you can get a new one using this link: https://app.vainu.io/ui/reset_password/
If you did not receive an email check the steps below ⬇️
Unable to login / Did not receive password reset email ✉️
First, check the spam folder! Sometimes Vainu emails get re-routed into your spam folder. If the email is not in your spam folder answer the following questions to troubleshoot the issue and find the best solution matching your particular situation:
Have you been able to sign in to Vainu previously?
Yes, I have used Vainu before
- Check that you are using a supported browser. Google Chrome, Firefox and Safari work best with Vainu. Update the browser if necessary. Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge are not supported browsers.
- Remove any empty spaces in front or behind the email when making the reset request and send a new password reset request.
- Your account might be deactivated for some reason. Vainu Support chat can help you to reactivate the account if needed.
- If possible please check with your IT department that emails from email@example.com is not being blocked from sending you emails.
No, first time signing in
- Have you already received activation link to your email? You can activate your account by clicking on the link in the email!
- Please check that someone has sent you an invite to Vainu. You can receive an invite to Vainu from your Vainu contact person, your Account Admin or through Vainu Support.
If the steps above did not solve your log in issue, please contact support from the chat in the bottom right corner.
Contact Support if you have any questions! 🕵🏻♀️ You can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or send a message through chat.