Track your existing clients or other interesting companies with Vainu.
Which version of Vainu are you using?
The old Vainu platform (app.vainu.io)
How to upload a list of companies to Vainu
1. Create a list of companies you want to upload to Vainu.
You can create a spreadsheet with business IDs, domains, or official company names.
Remember that the first row will not be included, and make sure that file doesn´t include any unnecessary sheets/tabs.
2. Click the "Create a list" button to open the menu and choose "Upload a List"
3. Choose the file you want to upload from the "Upload CSV, XSL, XLSX" button.
4. After the upload is finished, you will receive a notification letting you know that the upload is done
5. Be patient! Uploading companies will take time. You can use Vainu normally when the upload process is ongoing. The list will appear under the Custom lists tab. The list is named after the file you imported.
How to import a list of companies to your static lists in Vainu
1. Create a list of companies you want to import to Vainu.
- You can create a spreadsheet with business IDs (not available in the US database), domains, or official company names.
- Make sure your spreadsheet does not contain unnecessary sheets/tabs.
- If you have more than 20 000 companies on your list, you should split the file into two separate files.
❗️Please note that Business IDs are highly recommended. To get the best possible match with Vainu's database, company names have to match the name in the official company register.
2. Click on the Target Group icon on the left panel.
3. Click Upload list and select the correct file to import.
4. After the import has finished, you will see the imported companies under static lists. Please refresh the page if the companies don't appear on your list after the upload has been completed. You can also rename the list by clicking the current list name.
5. Be patient! Uploading companies will take time. You can use Vainu normally when the upload process is ongoing.
After the upload is completed, your prospect list opens in front of you. You can find it later in the Lists section on the left panel.
💡Perhaps you're interested in reading the following article: >> What is the difference between dynamic and static lists?
Please get in touch with the support team if you have any questions! You can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or send a message through our chat.