Make sure your sales team never runs out of quality prospects.
Vainu is great for finding optimal prospects, but sometimes you just need to have the information in a clear table format. Luckily, Zapier gives us a simple way for exporting Vainu's company information into Google Sheets. With just a few clicks, you can set up a connection that will, for instance:
- Add company information to Google Sheets any time an interesting change occurs in your prospect list
- Push company information from Vainu into Google Sheets.
Please note, that Zapier integration requires access to Vainu's API, which is not included in all contracts. We are happy to help you out in the chat if you have any questions regarding Vainu's integration options!
New buying signal in Vainu → Add information to Google Sheets
If you are, for instance, using an outsourced booking agency, exporting Vainu buying signals into Google Sheets is a great way to ensure your call lists always have quality content.
1. Choose the Trigger App (Vainu) and select a trigger (New Buying Signal)
2. Choose the Vainu Account you want to use.
3. Choose the prospect list that you want to generate the leads from. Make sure you have selected buying signals in Vainu, that are relevant for you in order to reduce mishits.
4. Choose another Action App (Google Sheets) and trigger (Create Spreadsheet Row).
5. Select the correct Google account and Spreadsheet from your account. Make sure you have all the relevant columns in Google sheets (e.g. Company name, business ID, Buying Signal).
6. Match Vainu information with spreadsheet columns and test if the Zap works as intended.
6. Finish the Zap and set it active if everything is working smoothly! ✅
Push company information from Vainu to Google Sheets
With Push by Zapier, you can add any text to a new spreadsheet row in Google Sheets. Whenever you enter a business ID to Push by Zapier, it will search for company information from Vainu and add it to Google Sheets. This way you can save your precious time from typing in company information manually, and make sure you are focusing on potential companies when finding new prospects in Vainu. The final step of this Zap, adds the company into a static company list in Vainu, which is great for keeping track of companies that are already in your sales pipeline.
Step 1: Push With Fields
You can do this Zap through 4 steps:
1. Download the Zapier Push add-on to your Chrome browser.
2. Start creating a new Zap. Choose trigger application (Push by Zapier) and trigger (New Push with Fields).
Step 2: Find company information in Vainu
3. Select action application (Vainu) and action (Find company).
4. Connect your Vainu account and choose the identifier type: business ID and identifier. This way any time you enter a business ID in Zapier push, company will be searched from Vainu based on the business ID.
Step 3: Create a Spreadsheet Row
5. Select action application (Google Sheets) and action (Create Spreadsheet Row).
6. Connect your Google account.
7. Choose the correct Spreadsheet and select the information you want to import into the document.
Step 4: Add company to a Static List in Vainu.io
8. Choose action application (Vainu) and action (Add Company to Static List).
9. Select your Vainu account.
10. Choose correct company list name, identifier type (Business ID) and identifier (text from step 1).
11. Finish the Zap and set it live!
Now every time you enter a business ID in Push by Zapier, company information is exported to Google Sheets, and the company is added to your company list in Vainu. Remember to activate buying signals in your static list, so that you stay up-to-date on the latest happenings in this group of companies to find new sales opportunities 😊