Vainu Analyzer processes data into visual content and gives an overview of any list that has less than 100 000 companies.
Analyzer helps you in defining your ideal customer profile and spares you the time of going through long lists of irrelevant companies. As a salesperson, your most valuable asset is time. It’s better to spend it on a few high-quality prospects than a large number of poor opportunities. We love analyzing our customers and prospects to better understand what the characteristics of our customer base are.
Where do I find the Analyzer section?
You can access the map and dashboard by clicking following fourth icon from the top on the left side.
How do I choose which list I would like to see? You can see your prospect lists under the “Choose list” option. If the option is grey and un-clickable then there are too many companies in this prospect list. The maximum limit of companies you can see in the analyzer view is 100 000.
You can switch to the map view by clicking the “Show on map” button. This will show companies found on your list on a map view.
Filter by industry
By clicking the industry options under lists you can target the analyzer view to specific companies in your chosen industry. Clicking an industry shows analyzer data for only the companies that are found in the industry you chose. The number next to the industry displays how many companies on your list are under this industry category.
Analysis of the characteristics of your prospect list
This view describes more in detail the character of the companies in your prospect list, e.g. their level of digitalization, revenue class, staff number or location.
Using Analyzer to boost your sales 🚀
Let's dive deeper into how you can utilize this information in your sales activities! Here are some tips but use your imagination to find the best aspects specifically for your needs:
Analyze your current customer base & create your Ideal Customer Profile (ICP) 📊
Understanding what your customers have in common is a valuable asset when finding new prospects. A detailed Ideal Customer Profile (ICP) helps you maximize your sales and find satisfied customers that stay with you for a long time. Vainu Analyzer helps you identify those characteristics with these simple steps:
- Import a list of your customers to Vainu or use the data in your CRM
- Try to find similarities in your customer base and create a prospect list based on this information. For instance, if you notice that most of your customers are active in social media, you could add a social media index in your prospect lists and maybe even fine-tune your pitch according to this.
- Compare your customer segments and see, for instance, if there are some similarities/differences between your most satisfied and least satisfied customers or the ones that are bringing the most revenue.
Read our thorough Blog post here regarding what, why and how questions related to ICP.
2. Analyze your current lists💡
Do your lists really match your ideal customer profile? Take a look at some of your existing prospect lists and check whether the information you see in Analyzer is actually something you want to focus on. You might find out that your prospect list includes a lot of companies from industries that are irrelevant for you, and therefore you could fine tune your prospect list by excluding those industries.
3. Analyze your competitors 🔍
How much do you know about your competitors? It is important to know what you are up against when proceeding with the negotiations. Follow these steps to learn more about your competitors:
- Create a dynamic or static list by using e.g. industry to find your competitors.
- Or create a list of companies from an Excel file if you already have a list of all your competitors.
The map view will give you an idea of the areas, where the competition might be harder due to the number of companies operating in a similar area of business. This can guide you to try out some of the areas where the local companies cannot make the same offer.
More specific information about the characteristics of your competitors, in contrast, can help you find your edge against your competitors. Let's say your competitors are in general not at all active in the social media, you could try to seize the opportunity of being a pioneer in this field.
4. Create even better prospect lists based on your analysis
After analyzing the data of your customers, customer segments, competitors, and your ideal customer profiles, it is time to bring this information into practice. I would recommend trying out some of the following:
- Create a new prospect list based on the characteristics of your customer base.
- Focus on the areas where your competitors are at their weakest.
- Improve your existing prospect lists by adding new search filters (e.g. for social media) or by excluding irrelevant companies.
Check our other commonly asked questions:
Should you have any questions, please contact us through the chat in the bottom right corner or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org