Zapier allows you to connect Vainu with 2000+ apps to automate your work and increase productivity!
Integrating Vainu with Zapier enables you to build processes that fit your way of doing things - not the other way around. Zapier enables information flow between Vainu and other applications you are actively using.
💡After reading this article you will be familiar with:
1. What Zapier is
2. How Zapier works
3. How to connect Zapier to Vainu
4. Popular Zapier use cases
1. What is Zapier?
With Zapier, you can integrate Vainu with various other platforms and automate different workflows.
Zapier combines Triggers (i.e., New buying signal) and Actions (like Add a company to a static list in Vainu) to complete an action in one app when a trigger occurs in another app. These combos – called Zaps – complete your tasks automatically. Watch this video to find out more:
2. How does Zapier work?
The idea is simple. You must first choose the Trigger (e.g., a new buying signal in Vainu) and the Action that Zapier performs whenever a Trigger is fired (e.g., add a company to a static list in Vainu). Setting up the workflows is simple, and you can do that with only a few clicks in Zapier .
Zapier supports the following Vainu Triggers, Searches, and Actions:
- Trigger - New Buying Signal: Triggers when a new buying signal appears in a prospect list of your choice.
- Action - Add Company to Static List: Adds a given company to a selected static company list if the company is found in Vainu's database.
- Search - Find Company: Finds a company from Vainu with a given parameter. You can use this data to enrich CRM data, for example.
3. How to Get Started with Zapier?
Make sure you have first connected your Vainu account in Zapier. Note that to be able to utilize Zapier with Vainu, you need access to Vainu's API. To request access to Vainu's API, contact our support team via our chat in Vainu or by emailing at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Go to Zapier and click to connect your Vainu.io account:
1. Connect a New Account
2. Type in your Vainu login credentials, i.e., username and password.
3. Click Continue, and you are good to go if your login details were correct! You can use Vainu as a trigger or action application in any of your Zaps.
4. Popular Use Cases
Below you see some of the most common use cases for Zapier to give you an idea of what this integration enables. You can find a detailed description of each use case in Zapier's home site.
Here are instructions to Vainu's most popular Zapier workflow:
- Updating information from Vainu to Google Sheets call list
- Seamless information flow between Vainu and HubSpot
We are happy to help you out in the chat or by email at email@example.com! 😊