Ensure the companies in your CRM are matched with Vainu to keep your CRM records fresh and reliable
In the Company matching section under your Integrations settings, you can match your CRM data with Vainu's company database. Matching allows you to get the most out of your CRM data:
- Use your CRM data in Vainu through the CRM data filtering category
- Keep company data in your CRM up to date
- Enrich your CRM records with new data points
- Export company segments from Vainu into your CRM
Vainu matches companies by identifying certain data points like company name, business id, and address. Company matching does not make any changes to your CRM.
Company matching allows you to update the incorrect or outdated data in your CRM with real-time company data, and enrich your CRM records with additional data points. The more matched companies from your CRM to Vainu the more reliable will your CRM become through Data mapping and Updates.
Start the company matching workflow to match the companies in your CRM with Vainu. You can do other tasks in the meantime, and the process will run in the background. When the matching process is ready, you will see the Results page. 👇
- Ready for Vainu shows the number of companies that are successfully matched with your active Vainu databases.
- Need an upgrade shows the number of companies that we were able to match but belong to countries that are not included in your subscription. To upgrade your country databases, contact your Vainu Account Manager.
- Need help shows the number of companies we were not able to match.
- Not supported shows companies from countries Vainu does not support at the moment.
Need help - Manual matching
There are few reasons why Vainu has not recognized the companies in your CRM:
- If the company doesn't have the company name or Business ID in the CRM.
- If there isn't enough data about the company.
- If Vainu has multiple companies with the same name and it's not clear which company it is.
The accuracy of the company matching can be improved by updating Business IDs and other data to companies in the CRM. This can be done manually one by one or with Vainu's Enrich tool via Vainu contact person.
If you want to match the companies in the Need help -section, click the box. Manual matching is done by clicking the empty field on the right side of the unmatched company. By clicking the field, you can see a search bar and some suggestions of companies having a similar name in Vainu. Search and select the correct company. Remember to click the save button on the bottom of the screen when you are done. Clicking the name of the company takes you to your CRM company card.
Restart company matching at any time
You may need to restart the company matching process in the following situations:
- If your initial matching results were poor and you've filled the gaps in your CRM data, e.g., updated the Business IDs for better matching.
- If you have previously disabled the automatic company matching workflow in Vainu, but now you want to enrich the companies in your CRM with up-to-date company data.
You can restart the company matching workflow in the Advanced settings by clicking the Restart button.👇
Sync company data
By enabling the Sync company data functionality, Vainu will actively fetch information on the accounts in your CRM, allowing you to use your CRM data in sales prospecting. This way you can cut down manual work, making your sales process more effective. Read more (👉here), how to build company lists in Vainu with the help of the CRM data filters.
Should you have any questions or concerns about Vainu or matching companies, please chat with us or email email@example.com. 💁🏼♀️