You can either export information one prospect at a time or create an automatic flow of prospects and signals.
Setting up the connection to Slack is an easy way to let your coworkers know about the hottest signals in Vainu. You can direct signals to Slack one by one or let Vainu do the work for you for instance with an hourly update. If you want a more customized solution for bringing information to Slack, Zapier sure does the job for you!
1. Click the user icon in the top right corner.
2. Click settings
3. Go to the Subscriptions & Integrations page
4. Click “Connect” under the Slack icon
5. Follow the steps connecting Slack to your Vainu account by providing a link to your Slack channel and logging in.
NOTE! Remember that the first connection to Slack needs to be made by the admin/owner of the Slack channel. Please check Slack user rights from this link.
Export Signals to Slack
First have your Slack connected to Vainu. You can export signals to Slack by going to the signal view on your list or by opening a company profile and going to the signal section.Find a signal you wish to export and click the icon with 3 dots and then click the Slack icon. This will export this signal to the default channel chosen in the settings.
Export Companies to Slack
First have your Slack connected to Vainu. You can export companies to Slack by going to the company view on your list or by opening a company profile and clicking the Slack icon on the top right corner.Find a company you wish to export and click the icon with 3 dots and then click the Slack icon. This will export this company to the default channel chosen in the settings.
Order alerts automatically to your Slack channel hourly/daily/weekly
You can automatically order alerts to your Slack channel with the Alert feature found in Vainu.1. Click the Alerts icon on the left side.
2. In the alerts menu click “Set Alerts” on the right side to the list you wish to order alerts from.
3. Select the signals and/or keywords you wish to use.
4. In the delivery settings choose Slack
5. Select the name for the alert, frequency for the signals and which channel the alerts will be delivered to.If you need more help creating an alert please check this article: Creating alerts
❗️ Had you chosen 'Signals' already as filters in your prospect list, Vainu will automatically apply those in your alert settings, so you don't have to choose them again.
Check our other commonly asked questions:
Should you have any questions, please contact us through the chat in the bottom right corner or by sending an email to email@example.com