NOTE! CRM Integrations are not included in all licenses, please follow the steps below to check if CRM integration is included in your contract.
1. Check that you have CRM license included in your contract. You can check if a CRM is enabled on your account by going to settings menu, then clicking Subscriptions & Integrations. If the CRM is enabled for you, you will see either text “Settings” or “Connect” under the CRM name. If you wish to purchase CRM Integration please check this article for more information.
2. Connect your CRM system by following our guides found here: How to connect CRM system. After a full import you are able to filter companies in Vainu with the data in your CRM.
3. Create a new list by clicking the list icon on the left side and choose the option “+ New List”
4. Select a new filter by clicking the plus (+) icon under the list name. From the filter categories choose the option “CRM Data”.
5. After choosing CRM data you will see all the possible filters available when filtering companies with the information found in the CRM.
System - Find companies in your CRM
Owner’s email - Find companies based on the account owner email information
Latest activity - Find companies based on the latest activity found on the company card (call, meeting etc.)
Lost deals (count) - Find companies based on how many lost deals are marked on the account.
Open deals (count) - Find companies based on how many open deals are marked on the account.
Won deals (count) - Find companies based on how many won deals are marked on the account.
Should you have any questions, please contact us through the chat in the bottom right corner or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org