FAQ : Vainu Admins can easily manage their company's Vainu accounts.
If you have Admin rights in Vainu you can manage the Vainu accounts here. With the admin rights you can invite new users, remove old users and give admin rights to other users. If you don’t have admin rights and you should have them, please contact us in the chat.
Access Settings by following these steps:
- Click on the User icon on the upper right corner
- Choose Settings
3. If you have been set as a superuser in Vainu, you will see a tab called Teams & Privileges, where you can:
- Invite new users to Vainu (invitation is valid for up to 30 days). You will see the amount of available invites on the invitation box.
- Remove users by clicking on the thrashbin icon next to the user and selecting Remove user.
- Manage the Admin rights in your organization.
- See the last login of each Vainu user in your organization.
- If you wish to add more databases or other additional features please check this article: Vainu license
You can add and remove Admin rights by using Admin rights toggle. Vainu Admins are listed in the bottom of the user list.
User statistics can be requested from support through chat or from your Vainu Account Manager. Let us know in the chat if you wish to have the Admin rights in Vainu or if you have any other questions!