There a plenty of options you can do in the list view. Check this article for more details.
In the list view you can do the following:
- See how many dynamic, static & shared lists you have
- Search lists by lists name
- Delete one or more prospect lists at once
- See all of your prospect lists on the same list
- Edit alerts and notifications
- Share a list with your collegues
- Change the name of a list
- Duplicate a list
- Import companies to your static list
- Unsubscribe from shared lists
How to find the list view
You can open the list view by clicking the 3 line icon on the left side. This opens up the view where you can manage your lists.
See how many dynamic, static & shared lists you have
You can see the number of lists you have in the number next to the dynamic lists & static lists.
If you have over five (5) dynamic or static lists you will be shown a “Show more (xx)” button. This will show you many lists you have that are not shown in the basic view. Clicking Show More opens a new view where you can see all of your lists side by side. You can also search lists based on name by using the search bar.
Delete a single list
You can delete a single list by opening the list menu, clicking the icon with three (3) dots on the right side and choosing the option “Delete list”. Vainu will ask you to confirm that you wish to delete the list. Select OK and the list will be deleted. It’s not currently possible for users to bring back deleted lists.
If you accidentally deleted a list, please contact support who will be able to help you.
Delete multiple lists
You can delete multiple lists or all lists at once on Your lists view. To access this page you can click HERE or by clicking the “Show more” button under either dynamic or static lists.
1. Click “Delete lists” button on the top left corner.
2. You can delete all lists or you can select them by clicking the empty boxes that appeared on the left side of your lists.
3. If you want to delete only the selected lists, choose the lists you want to delete, the boxes will turn red after the selection. After selecting all lists you wish to delete click the “Delete selected” button that has replaced the “Delete All” option in the top left corner.
Rename a list
You can rename a list by clicking the icon with 3 dots next to the list name in either the list menu or the all lists view. In the all lists view the 3 dot icon will appear after you hover your mouse over the list.
Click the “Rename list” option and you can give your list a new name in the text box that appears. After you have selected a new name, please click “Save changes”.
Duplicate a list
You can duplicate any prospect list by clicking on the three dots on the right of the list name (see the picture above). When you duplicate a list created with search filters the search filters are copied to the new list. After you have duplicated a list you might want to Rename the list.
Import a list of companies to a new list
You can bring companies to Vainu through an Excel or CSV file using the upload list option. This will create a new static list that will contain companies found from the file you uploaded. The file can contain either official company names, business ID or websites. When you click the Upload list it will give you more information about the limit of companies you can upload and the format they should be in your file.
Import a list of companies to an old already existing list
If you wish to import more companies to an already existing static list you can do it in the following steps.
1. Open the list menu
2. Select a list from the Static lists menu. You can not add companies to dynamic lists.
3. Open the list you wish to add companies to.
4. From the filters click the “Upload list” option.
5. Follow the instructions that open up after clicking the “Upload list”.
6. This will add the companies found in your csv or excel file to the static list.
Check our other commonly asked questions:
Should you have any questions, please contact us through Vainu chat or by sending an email to email@example.com