Export accounts from lists with up to 1k prospects directly to your CRM.
What is Mass Export about?
Mass Export allows you to send a list of up to a thousand (1000) prospects from Vainu to your CRM with one click.
- If the number of prospects on the list is less than 500, you can choose to assign the companies to one of your CRM users or distribute them to several users.
- If the number of prospects exceeds 500, they will be unassigned in the CRM.
- Vainu checks for possible duplicates between Vainu and your CRM and lets you decide which prospects you want to export.
- You can select a tag for your list of prospects for easier segmentation and targeted sales and marketing campaigns.
- Mass Export is available for HubSpot, Pipedrive, Salesforce, and Dynamics 365 Online CRM systems.
- Currently, you can mass export to Account objects in your CRM.
What do I need to start using it?
- The correct user permissions in Vainu.*
- Admin rights in your CRM and Vainu. **
* Mass Export is not automatically included in all subscriptions. To activate Mass Export, we kindly ask you to contact your Vainu contact person or reach out to us!
** Each CRM user needs admin rights as every new Vainu tag will need to create a new value in a multi-select field in the CRM. CRM users will need permission to add both fields and values to those fields.
❗Pipedrive CRM users don't need admin rights in Pipedrive, as Vainu tags use a string field instead of a multi-select field.
How does it work?
- Open the list you want to export from Vainu and make sure to click Save changes.
- Click Send to and select the right CRM.
3. Choose whom to send the prospects to and with what tag.
4. Click Continue, and Vainu will check for duplicates and export the list to your CRM.
Should you have any questions, do reach out to our support team via chat or email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we're happy to help you out!