Vainu lets users create accounts and log in to Vainu using Microsoft Azure Single Sign-On (SSO). This removes the need to create & invite new users and instead they can log in using their Microsoft accounts.
How can I enable Single Sign-On? 🛠
All Vainu Admin users can enable Microsoft Azure SSO from their Vainu user's settings menu. Enabling SSO login from the Team & Privileges menu for all users or allow users to choose which account to use.
Direct link where to activate SSO: https://app.vainu.io/vainu/settings/management
1) Open the page linked above or access the Team & Privileges menu from user settings
- If the Team & Privileges page is not visible then your user is currently missing Admin rights
2) Click the "Sign in with Microsoft" button
3) Follow all the steps to log in to Microsoft services.
4) Here you can select Microsoft sign in options depending on your organizational needs. ⚙️
Enable Vainu for everyone in your organization
- This will allow any user in your Microsoft environment to log in to Vainu. They do not need any invite and can access Vainu by going to app.vainu.io and logging in using the option to log in with Microsoft SSO.
- If you need to enable SSO for all users in your organization, please check forward from step 5 on extra information regarding limit users based on their email address.
- If SSO is not enabled for all users, then individual users will need an invite before accessing Vainu. Invites need to be manually sent which can be done from the same page as the Microsoft SSO.
- It's a good idea to enable the "Force new users to use their Microsoft account to sign in" if only people from your Microsoft environment will be using Vainu.
➡️ Check How to invite users
5) Control people who can automatically join your Vainu organization
- Here you can control people who can automatically join your Vainu organization by enabling and disabling certain domains
- You can check the Microsoft sign in box texts for more information regarding user filtering based on emails.
- It's good to force the new users to use their Microsoft account to sign in if SSO is enabled for all users in your organization.
How to log in to Vainu using Microsoft SSO 🔑
When accessing the Vainu login page (https://app.vainu.io/) you need to click the "Sign in with Microsoft" button under the Log in. This will allow you to log in to Vainu using your Microsoft credentials instead of the normal Vainu account.
If you have any questions, please contact us through the chat in the bottom right corner or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org 💬