With the one-to-one company search for Salesforce, you can add Vainu as an external source to provide you with company data about the companies still missing in your CRM.
How does it work?
- Company name
- Business ID
- Postal Registration date
- Employee count
- Social media channels
- P&L -numbers
- Contact information
- Buying signals
- Car fleet information
- Group structures
- Vainu's iFrames: Data-driven and context-based suggestion and talking points, and a 360 profile on companies
How can I get access?
One-to-one company search for Salesforce is available in the Nordics. To get access to Vainu's data directly in Salesforce, you can either:
- Leave your contact details via this page or
- contact a Vainu representative.
How to set the connection up?
- Go to Setup in the upper right corner
- Click ”New external data source”
- Click ”New external object”
Type: Federated_open search
OpenSearchDescription URL: Input here the domain that has been given to you by Vainu representative
Put the ISO-Country code to which country you want to find companies from.
2. Fill data to Salesforce object from Vainu
- Go to Object Manager
- Click Account
- Click ”fields & relationships”
- Click ”new”
- Choose ”External Lookup Relationship”
- Choose Vainu’s link
- Put length, e.g., 100
- Click ”next” on all the rest and then click ”save”
3. Create new action from Vainu’s data
- Go back to External data sources
- Click on ”ProspectsVainu” or how you named the source
- Click ”Buttons, links and actions” to a new tab on the left
- Click ”New action"
- Choose ”action type” —> New record
- Choose ”Target object” —> new account
- Click ”create new Account” to edit it
- Click ”new” on Predefined field values
- Choose a field you want to update, Eg. ”City”
- ”Specify New field Value” —>
- Go to the previous tab click from details the name of the API and then click ”fields and relationships” open and look the field name. New field value is: ”API name . Datapoint name” => Vainu_Prospect__x.City__c
- Click save.
- Repeat this for the datapoints from Vainu you want to bring when creating a new account
- By clicking ”edit layout” you can choose what datapoint are shown when you create the account
- Go to ”object manager”
- Click on ”account”
- Click on ”page layout”
- Click on ”Account layout”
- Drag and drop the fields you want to be shown in the account.
Try it out!
Find a company in the search bar and press enter. Go to the left corner and click ”Vainu prospect”. Choose a company —> Create an account.
Sounds too complicated? Our Customer Success team has experience coaching thousands of sales organizations on using data in their sales process. From implementation to always-on service, we help you get the most out of Vainu through our tailored onboarding program and custom training sessions.