Here we answer all password related questions you might have.
I want to change my password / How to change password
If you remember your current password, you can change it from the settings. You can access settings by clicking the user icon in the top right corner and clicking “Settings”. Password must be at least 8 characters long.
I have forgotten my password / My password doesn't work / Unable to login to Vainu
If you are a current user and have been able to log in previously you can skip the steps 2 and 3.
1. Request a new password from the following link: https://app.vainu.io/ui/reset_password/
2. Please check that you have activated your Vainu account. All Vainu users will receive an invite and from the invite you will be instructed to create your account and set up a password. If the account creation has not been done then resetting password is not possible.
3. Please check that you have received an invite to Vainu. You can receive an invite to Vainu from your Vainu contact person, your Vainu account admin or Vainu Support.
4. If your account has been previously active but it has been deactivated please contact Vainu Support. Users who have been active before and then deactivated can not be restored through password reset.
5. Check that you are using either Chrome, Firefox or Safari and that your browser is updated to the latest version. Internet Explorer and Edge are not supported browser.
6. Check that there aren’t any empty spaces in front or behind the email when making the reset request and send a new password reset.
7. Check any spam/junk folders that the password reset has not been automatically been forwarded there.
8. If possible please check with your IT department that emails from email@example.com is being blocked from sending emails.
9. If the steps above did not solve your log in issue, please contact support from the chat in the bottom right corner.
Should you have any questions, please contact us through the chat in the bottom right corner or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org