Learn how to use your filters to remove companies or exclude ones that you don't need!
🗑️ The bin icon is only visible in your bookmarks or in a static list. You can simply remove a company from those places by clicking on the icon!
Want to remove specific companies from a dynamic list? It's possible by creating a static list of the companies you don't want, and then excluding that static list from your Dynamic search. Check the instructions below for this!
- Select a company by pressing the check mark button on the lower-left of the company profile.
2. After selecting the company or companies you wish to move to a static list a “Add to lists” button will appear on the left corner of your list.
3. Now you can move these companies to an existing static list by clicking “Add to list” or you can create a new static list by clicking “Create a new list”. Select the list you want to transfer these companies to.
NOTE! You can only move companies to static lists. Static lists are manually made lists of companies that can be made from Excel lists or by manually moving companies to their own list. Dynamic lists are created with Vainu filters and those don’t appear on this view.
Remove or exclude companies from your dynamic or static lists1. Open up a list you wish to edit or start from a new list
2. Open up the filters and use the “Lists” filter option
3. Select the “Include & Exclude selected lists” filter
4. Select which list you wish to remove from your results. Only static lists can be removed from your search results.
5. After clicking on the chosen list, it will turn blue. This means that only these companies are included on your search now. To make this search negative (excluding) click the selected list to turn it RED.
6. Click apply filter ✅
The logic of removing companies is that all companies found on the static list will now be excluded from your search. This way you can easily keep track which companies have been removed from your search and you can use the same static list to filter out other searches without having to create a new list 😊
Video guide on how to add companies to a list:
Video guide on how to use static lists to remove companies from your search:
Check our other commonly asked questions:
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact our Support through chat or email firstname.lastname@example.org ! 😊