Learn how to use the Include & Exclude selected target groups filter and static lists to remove or exclude companies from lists.
🗑️ The bin icon is only visible in your bookmarks or in a static list. You can simply remove a company from Bookmarks and status lists by clicking on the bin icon.
Want to remove a group of companies from a dynamic list? It's possible by creating a static list of the companies you don't want to include in your search results, and then exclude that static list from your dynamic search. Read more >> here.
- Select a company by clicking on the Checkmark button on the lower left of the company profile.
2. After selecting the company or companies you wish to move to a static list, an Add to lists button will appear on the left corner of your list.
3. Now you can move these companies to an existing static list by clicking Add to list or you can create a new static list by clicking Create a new list. Select the list you want to transfer these companies to.
NOTE! You can only move companies to static lists. Dynamic lists are created with Vainu filters and those don’t appear in this view.
Remove or exclude companies from your dynamic or static lists
1. Open up a list you wish to edit or start from a new list
2. Open up the filters and use the Lists filter option
3. Select the Include & Exclude selected target groups filter
4. Select which list you wish to remove from your results. Only static lists can be removed from your search results.
5. After clicking on the chosen list, it will turn blue. This means that only these companies are included in your search now. To make this search negative (excluding) click the selected list to turn it RED.
6. Click Apply filter ✅
The logic of removing companies is that all companies found on the static list will now be excluded from your search. This way you can easily keep track of which companies have been removed from your search and you can use the same static list to filter out other searches without having to create a new list.
Video guide on how to add companies to a list:
Video guide on how to use static lists to remove companies from your search:
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact our Support through chat or email email@example.com.