Learn how to set-up Vainu's native integration with Lime CRM!
Note❗ Lime CRM integration is in beta phase and currently available through Lime integration consultation. Check for availability with Lime CRM support team or your company's Lime CRM contact person.
👀Finding new sales opportunities gets easier as you can follow lost, open and won deals systematically by integrating Vainu with your CRM.
Currently Vainu integrates to Lime CRM on-premise and Idenet solutions. Integrations are implemented as a custom solution by the Lime CRM service team.
➡️If you're interested in bringing efficiency to your sales process through integration, contact Lime CRM support team or your company's Lime CRM contact person and check out whether your company's Lime CRM solution can be integrated to Vainu. 🔀
Before setting up the connection, here's what you need for getting the integration up and running:
- Lime integration included in your Vainu license.
- Lime CRM on-premise and Idenet solutions.
How❓ The integration is done in 2 simple steps:
- Lime CRM Service team creates the initial connection and full import to Vainu
- Go to Settings ➡️ Subscriptions & Integrations ➡️ click on Connect Lime CRM ➡️Enter your Lime address and Lime API key provided by Lime Service team ➡️then press Save.
Your connection is now established and you're ready to filter companies based on your CRM data. ✅
➡️ Export companies from Vainu to Lime CRM
If you wish to only export companies from Vainu to your Lime CRM Solution, the normal Lime CRM Integration is required. Following the two steps above will allow you to take companies from Vainu to Lime. 💪
⬅️ Importing companies from Lime CRM to Vainu
To perform full import, matching companies in your Lime CRM Solution to companies in Vainu requires a Vainu API key which will allow Lime CRM integration to match companies between Lime and Vainu. This will allow you to filter companies based data found in your CRM and include or exclude companies in your CRM in searches:
1. Vainu API needs an additional permission on your Vainu account which can be activated by your account manager or by Vainu Support.
2. When you have Vainu API permission enabled you can access the API key generation menu through your Vainu settings ➡️ https://app.vainu.io/vainu/settings/apikeys
3. Create an API key and provide it to your Lime contact person for the integration.
When you export a company to your CRM it creates a Company profile with default information from Vainu. You can always see which companies are imported from Vainu by using 'Imported from Vainu' -property. 🔍
See how you can find companies based on your CRM data.
We're happy to help you out in the chat if you have any questions!