Filter your target groups based on company changes relevant to your business.
After this article, you will know:
- What buying signals are
- Where to find them in Vainu
- How you can find the most relevant buying signals for your business
- How to activate Triggers to your list of companies
1. What are buying signals?
Buying signals are any piece of information of a change that can be linked to a certain company. (e.g. mergers, recruitments, and internationalization...)
Key benefits of buying signals:
- Buying signals provide you with a continuous flow of leads, e.g., when a company internationalizes, you can sell them various different services.
- Good background information of your customers or prospects helps you create trust. If your customer wins an award, congratulating them sure opens the conversation better!
2. How to find buying signals
When you open the search filters, you find the Buying signals category ➡️ by then selecting Signals, you will see Vainu's signal categories:
- Changes Related to Financial Development – E.g. Funding, Cost-cutting, Layoffs, Earnings release, Bankruptcy.
- Changes Related to Daily Operations – E.g. Large won customers, Project, Product launch.
- Changes Related to Technology – E.g. Analytics Tool, CRM Technology, Social Media.
- Changes Related to Marketing – E.g. Events, New web address.
- Changes in Basic data – E.g. Name, Status, Form.
- Significant Enterprise-level Changes – E.g. M&A, significant investments, expansions of business.
- Significant Employee Changes – E.g. Appointments & Personnel Changes.
- Public Documents – E.g. Granted Licenses, Contract Notices, Change in legislation.
- Negative changes – Legal disputes.
- Other events – E.g. Awards, Change in Credit Rating, Temporary Exceptions, New Vehicle.
3. Focus on the most relevant buying signals
Vainu gathers data from tens of thousands of sources and makes the information easily accessible to you. With the Signal category, you can search Keywords mentioned in signal, Timeframe of the release, and the Source where the signal has originally been released. You can also find heavy recruiters with Open positions in x months -filter.
Keywords in signals: 🔑By narrowing down your search with Keywords in signals, you can easily make your signals relevant to you. For example, if you are interested in internationalization but only when "China" or "Asia" is mentioned, try out something like this:
Timeframe: 📅 If you only need information about newly released events, use the Timeframe filter to set starting date so that you don't get any older buying signals on your list.
Open positions in x months: 💼 When your ideal customers are heavy recruiters, your new favorite tool can find companies that have released x amount of open positions-ads, within a certain time frame. Select the number of open positions you are looking for and select amount of months:
4. How to activate Triggers to your prospect lists
Learn how to set up Triggers for the most relevant company changes:
Check our other commonly asked questions:
Should you have any questions, please contact us through the chat in the bottom right corner or by sending an email to email@example.com