Here is a collection of issues and bugs that have been solved and fixed in Vainu. Summary of these issues is posted to all users through Vainu App once a month.
I found a bug or issue, where can I report it?
Please contact our Support team by emailing them at email@example.com or by using our chat function on the bottom right corner. They will be able to take your issue forward.
- Improved the reliability of Import feature
- Fixed issues on finding email and name server data from websites
- Changed the way CRM owner email search works so all emails are considered as lowercase when searching for the owner.
- Added new Signal about construction projects (Currently only for Finland & Netherlands)
- Improved the speed of searches from US database
- Removed duplicate companies from the Norwegian database
- Added more descriptions for website technologies