Track your existing clients or other interesting companies with Vainu
Import your customer lists to Vainu
First, create a list of companies you want to import to Vainu.
- You can create the spreadsheet with business IDs (not available in the US database), domains or official company names.
- Make sure your spreadsheet does not contain unnecessary sheets/tabs.
- If you have more than 20 000 companies in your list, you should split the file into two separate files.
❗️Note that Business IDs are highly recommended. To get the best possible match with Vainu's database, company names have to match to the name in the official company register.
Here’s how you can import a list of companies to a list.
- Start by clicking on the list icon on left panel.
- Click Upload list and select correct file to import.
- After the import has finished you will see the imported companies on your static list. If the companies don't appear after the upload has finished, please refresh the page. You can also rename the list by clicking the current list name.
- Be patient! Uploading companies will take time. You can use Vainu normally when the upload process is on going.
After upload is complete your prospect list opens in front of you. You can find it later from Lists section on left panel.
Contact Support if you have any questions! 🕵🏻♀️ You can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or send a message through chat.