Track your existing clients or other interesting companies with Vainu.
How to import a list of companies to your static lists in Vainu
1. Create a list of companies you want to import to Vainu.
- You can create a spreadsheet with business IDs (not available in the US database), domains, or official company names.
- Make sure your spreadsheet does not contain unnecessary sheets/tabs.
- If you have more than 20 000 companies on your list, you should split the file into two separate files.
❗️Please note that Business IDs are highly recommended. To get the best possible match with Vainu's database, company names have to match the name in the official company register.
2. Click on the List icon on the left panel.
3. Click Upload list and select the correct file to import.
4. After the import has finished, you will see the imported companies under static lists. Please refresh the page if the companies don't appear on your list after the upload has been completed. You can also rename the list by clicking the current list name.
5. Be patient! Uploading companies will take time. You can use Vainu normally when the upload process is ongoing.
After the upload is completed, your prospect list opens in front of you. You can find it later from the Lists section on the left panel.
💡Perhaps you're interested in reading the following article: >> What is the difference between dynamic and static lists?
Please get in touch with the support team if you have any questions! You can send an email to email@example.com or send a message through our chat.