Leverage your existing CRM data in sales prospecting
The purpose of integrating your CRM with Vainu, is to make your sales process more effective by reducing manual work. Leverage the data in your CRM and start by importing the companies in your CRM to Vainu by utilizing Vainu's native integrations.
NOTE! Connecting a CRM system to Vainu is possible with an additional license. If you wish to purchase a license to integrate CRM system to Vainu please check our article about upgrading your license.Here is how you can filter companies that are found in your CRM system
- Connect your CRM to Vainu and import companies from CRM to Vainu. If you haven’t done this yet please check our guide on how to connect your CRM to Vainu.
2. Start by creating a new list by clicking the list icon from the top left corner.
3. Create a new list by clicking “+ New List” button.
4. Click the plus (+) icon to add new filters to your list.
5. Open the CRM Data section from the plus icon.
6. From this category you can select filters to search from companies in your CRM
Here is what CRM Data filters do:
System - You can use this filter to show you companies that are found in your CRM. You can also use this filter to remove companies from your search by doing a negative search. Here you can read more about negative searches: How to do a AND, OR & NOT searches & How to remove companies from your search
Owner’s email: You can use this filter to find companies that are owned by a specific person in your CRM. This filter uses the account owner field found in your CRM.
Latest activity: This filter shows you companies found in your CRM which have the latest activity set between, before or after the timeframe you have selected.
Lost deals (count): You can use this filter to find the companies with certain number of lost deals in the CRM data.
Open deals (count): You can use this filter to find companies in your CRM with certain number of open deals.
Won deals (count): You can use this filter to find companies in your CRM with certain number of won deals.
The key benefits of utilizing Vainu's integration for active salespeople
- Faster and smoother sales prospecting: Focus on discovering new companies and exclude cases already handled by others.
- New sales opportunities: Follow open or lost deals systematically
- Save time: Up-to-date data from Vainu to your CRM.
The key benefits of utilizing Vainu's integration in account management
- Current customers always up-to-date in Vainu without updating company lists manually.
- Minimize customer churn: Stay up-to-date on the important changes in your client base by following them systematically in Vainu.
- Maximize the value of your client base: Follow lost, open and won deals systematically and discover new sales opportunities with the help of Buying Signals.
Check our other commonly asked questions:
Should you have any questions, please contact us through the chat in the bottom right corner or by sending an email to email@example.com