Connect your CRM through Vainu integrations and learn how to utilize the information in sales prospecting.
The purpose of integrating your CRM with Vainu, is to make your sales process more effective by reducing manual work and to be aware how your existing customers are doing. Leverage the data in your CRM and start by connecting a CRM system to Vainu.
Vainu supports these CRM systems:Dynamics 365, Hubspot Sales, Lime CRM, Pipedrive, Salesforce, SuperOffice and Upsales
Here is how you can filter companies in your CRM system:
1. Connect your CRM to Vainu and import companies from CRM into Vainu. If you haven’t done this yet, please check our guide on how to connect your CRM to Vainu.
2. Start by creating a new list by clicking the list icon from the left panel.
3. Create a new list by clicking “+ New List” button.
4. Click the plus (+) icon to add new filters to your list.
5. Choose the option “CRM Data” under filter categories.
6. After choosing CRM data you will see all the possible filters available when filtering companies with the information found in the CRM.
How to use CRM data filters
System: Find companies that are found in your CRM. Include or exclude these companies in your search. Read more about excluding companies from your search: How to do a AND, OR & NOT searches & How to remove companies from your search
Owner’s email: Find companies that are owned by a specific person in your CRM. This filter uses the account owner field found in your CRM.
Latest activity: Find companies that have the latest activity set between, before or after the timeframe you have selected.
Lost deals (count): Find companies based on how many lost deals are marked on the account.
Open deals (count): Find companies based on how many open deals are marked on the account.
Won deals (count): Find companies based on how many won deals are marked on the account.
Having issues with connecting to your CRM? 🤷
NOTE! Connecting a CRM system to Vainu is possible with an additional license. Please follow the steps below to check if CRM integration is included in your contract.
- Check if a CRM is enabled on your account by going to settings menu, then clicking Subscriptions & Integrations. If the CRM is enabled for you, you will see either text “Settings” or “Connect” under the CRM name. If you wish to purchase CRM Integration, please check our article about upgrading your license.
- If the integration should be included in your account but you can't see "Connect" button underneath, send a message to support either by clicking the chat icon on bottom right corner or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For more issues check this article: CRM integration error messages
The key benefits of utilizing Vainu's integration for active salespeople 💪
- Faster and smoother sales prospecting: Focus on discovering new companies and exclude cases already handled by others.
- New sales opportunities: Follow open or lost deals systematically
- Save time: Up-to-date data from Vainu to your CRM.
The key benefits of utilizing Vainu's integration in account management
- Current customers always up-to-date in Vainu without updating company lists manually.
- Minimize customer churn: Stay up-to-date on the important changes in your client base by following them systematically in Vainu.
- Maximize the value of your client base: Follow lost, open and won deals systematically and discover new sales opportunities with the help of Buying Signals.
Check our other commonly asked questions:
Should you have any questions, please contact us through the chat in the bottom right corner or by sending an email to email@example.com