Find new prospects in Vainu's company database.
Here is how you can create a new list (search) in Vainu.
1. Click the list icon on left panel and click the “+ New List” button in the view that opens.
NOTE!: If you wish to create a list from an Excel/CSV file please select the “Upload list” option and follow our guide here: Start from an Excel file
2. After you have clicked the new list button you will see a list of companies. You can now start using filters by clicking the plus (+) icon under the list name. Vainu creates random name for the list which can be edited by clicking the name.
3. Select the filter you would like to use, select the option/scale inside the filter and then click “Apply filter”. After this you can close the filter by clicking outside the box or by clicking the filter name.
4. If you wish to add a new filter, just click the plus icon again and select the filter you would like to use next.
5. After you have added at least one filter you can save the list.
If you need further instructions please see this page for more help: Edit & Manage your lists
Check our other commonly asked questions:
What kind of filters are available in Vainu?
Teleoperators (Only available in Sweden)
Affiliation Year (Exact)
Address Type (Only available in Denmark)
Last fiscal year end
Change of revenue
Profit (EBIT) %
Equity ratio %
Cash and Cash Equivalents
Interest income and expenses
Financial Statement Keywords
Funding rounds (Only available in the US currently):
Employees & Board:
Employee count growth
Number of people in board
Number of unique surnames in board
Analytics & Optimization Tools
Chat & Support
CMS & Website
Social Media Channels
Applicant Tracking (ATS)
Keywords on Website
Links on site
Name or Mail server
Alexa: Global Rank
Alexa: Local Rank
Career page: Open Vacancies (count)
Career page: Keywords in job ads
Youtube view count
Youtube avg videos per month
Youtube subscribers per 1000 views
FB engagement rate
FB Posts per day
Instagram links count
Keywords in Signals
Link to source
Open positions in X months
Number of companies in a group
Countries of operations (of group companies)
Number of countries of operations
Here you can find more info about using group structure filters in your search: Find companies based on group structure
Lost deals (count)
Open deals (count)
Won deals (count)
Before you can use these filters you need to have CRM connected to Vainu. CRMs are sold as additional licenses so if you wish to purchase a license for CRM please check the following article: Vainu license
Type of Cargo
First Registration Date
Owner Start Date
Vehicle Power Source
Vehicle Insurance Company
Type of Use
Vehicle data is not included in all licenses. If you wish to purchase vehicle data please check the following article: Find companies based on Vehicle data (Finland, Sweden, Norway)
Focus on your most potential future customers
Think of your ideal customer profile when compiling the search filters. Luckily, the possibilities of narrowing down your search are almost limitless, and you can, for instance, use some of the following criteria:
- Profile: Industry, actively hiring companies, registered for export.
- Location and financial information: Draw an area on a map, use postal codes or cities and find companies according to revenue or the number of employees.
- Information found on companies' websites: Technologies, language versions, keyword search.
- Signals: Recruitments, M&As and significant investments, which are recognized in companies.
At this point, you may want to learn more about the search logic. Note that some of the filters are available only in certain countries. Finding the best prospect list filters can take some time, but we are happy to help you in the process.
💡 What is an Ideal Customer Profile (ICP)?
A detailed Ideal Customer Profile will help you maximize your sales and get satisfied customers that will stay with you for a long time, increasing their lifetime value (LTV).
- Read our thorough Blog post here regarding what, why and how -questions related to ICP.
- Vainu Analyzer: Sort out which characteristics are in common with your top customers.
Should you have any questions, please contact us through Vainu chat or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org