Make sure your Sales Development Reps never run out of quality prospects
Vainu is great for finding optimal prospects but sometimes you just need to have the information in a clear table format. Luckily, Zapier enables a simple way for exporting Vainu's company information into a Google Sheets document. With just a few clicks you can set up a connection that will for instance:
- Add company information to Google Sheets any time an interesting change occurs in your prospect list
- Push company information from Vainu into your Google Sheets document
New buying signal in Vainu → Add information to Google Sheets
If you are for instance using an outsourced sales development agency, exporting Vainu signals into Google Sheets is a great way to ensure your call lists always have quality content.
1. Choose the Trigger App (Vainu) and trigger (New lead)
3. Choose the Search App (Vainu) and Action (Find Company). Select whether you want the companies to be identified based on company name or business id. This enables you to bring also company information to Google Sheets.
4. Choose another Action App (Google Sheets) and trigger (Create Spreadsheet Row).
4. Select the correct Google account and Spreadsheet from your account. Make sure you have all the relevant columns in Google sheets (e.g. Company name, phone number, address).
5. Match Vainu information with Spreadsheet columns and test if the Zap works as intended.
6. Finalize the Zap and set it active if everything is working smoothly!
Push company information from Vainu to Google Sheets
Whenever you enter a business ID in Zapier Push, it will search for company information from Vainu and add it to your Google Sheets document. This way you can save your precious time from typing in company information manually, and make sure you are focusing on potential companies when finding new prospects in Vainu. The final step of this Zap, adds the company into a portfolio in Vainu, which is great for keeping track of companies that are already in your sales pipeline.
This zap is done in four simple steps:
Step 1: Push with text
1. Download the Zapier Push add-on to your Chrome browser.
2. Start creating a new Zap. Choose trigger application (Push by Zapier) and trigger (New Push with text).
Step 2: Find company information in Vainu
3. Select action application (Vainu) and action (Find company).
4. Connect your Vainu account and choose the identifier type: business ID and ideintifier. This way any time you enter a business ID in Zapier push, company will be searched from Vainu based on the business ID.
Step 3: Create Spreadsheet Row
5. Select action application (Google Sheets) and action (Create Spreadsheet Row).
6. Connect your Google account.
7. Choose the correct Spreadsheet and select the information you want to import into the document.
Step 4: Add company to a Portfolio in Vainu
8. Choose action application (Vainu) and action (add company to portfolio).
9. Select your Vainu account.
10. Choose correct portfolio name, identifier type (Business ID) and identifier (text from step 1).
11. Finalize the Zap and set it live. Now every time you enter a business ID in Zapier Push, company information is exported to your Google Sheet document and the company is added to your portfolio in Vainu.
Please note that, Zapier integration requires access to Vainu's API, which is not included in all contracts. We are happy to help you out in the chat if you have any questions regarding Vainu's integration options!