Embed Vainu's company profiles to any system that supports iFrame embedding.
Embedded Vainu company profiles, Vainu Views, work as an iframe component. Vainu View is a company info view that you can embed to any system that supports iFrame embedding. Vainu View
- makes Vainu's company profile data available to everyone working with customers and needs detailed company information daily, i.e., salespeople, account managers, customer service, and customer success teams.
- brings ease in preparing for customer meetings and creating customer understanding.
Embedding Vainu View
Vainu company profiles can be embedded in CRM systems if the system can load external HTML content to an iFrame. The URL for Vainu’s embedded company profile is https://app.vainu.io/embedded/<business_id>?showAll where <business_id> is the unique ID of the company, for example “Y-tunnus” in Finland.
The business ID is prefixed with a two-letter alpha code (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO_3166-1) and the business ID is entered without non-numeric characters.
Vainu View with API Key – Enable Vainu View without Vainu credentials
Using Vainu View with the API key lets all of your company employees see the Vainu data without the need to log in to Vainu and is free of any user limits.
1. Have Vainu View API enabled on your permissions (This needs to be done by a Vainu employee)
2. Create an API key in the Settings menu.
3. Copy the API key to the Vainu View query
Vainu View parameters and available data
Vainu’s embedded company profile can show all information from Vainu and it can also be configured to display only some of the data by adding parameters to the end of the URL:
- showAll - Show all Vainu’s information on the company
- showVehicles (if your license includes vehicle data)
- No parameters - Show only basic information.
One example of how to combine different parameters can be viewed via the following link: https://app.vainu.io/embedded/FI01098628?showSignals&showSocials&showLocations
Show Basic company data and Signals
More info about iFrame elements on developers.vainu.com.
Embed Vainu View to Dynamics 365, Salesforce, or SuperOffice
Please note that Vainu View is not compatible with HubSpot Sales.
We're happy to give you more information on our Vainu View solution, so chat with us, email at email@example.com, or contact your Vainu contact person to discuss more!